I SUPPORT THE US CONSTITUTION
I SUPPORT THE US BILL OF RIGHTS
I SUPPORT OUR FARMERS
I SUPPORT OUR RANCHERS
I SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS
I SUPPORT CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY WHO CHOOSE TO HOLD BEAR ARMS
I SUPPORT STATE RIGHTS AND SOVEREIGNTY
I commit to for the Citizens of my District that these are my Priorities in life and as your Congressman. These things will not change.
I believe that the founding documents of this country were designed to prevent tyranny. That includes the tyranny required for Marxism, Socialism or Communism to develop. All three of those political philosophies require tyranny to develop because they all exclude personal liberty, freedom and property rights. No rational thinking human is willing to give up these rights, so tyranny is required to rip those rights from individuals. My number one priority will be to implement legislation that will provide additional protections against attacks from Marxism/Socialism/Communism like we are seeing today. By virtue of blocking these evil philosophies, such legislation will also remove power from the Federal Government and return it to State and Local authority.
This priority stems from one of my most successful management principles. When I see something not operating properly in one of my operations, I look for the loophole, or missing direction, in my company’s Policies, Procedures, and Protocols. I then identify a way to place a road block, or safety valve, in the process that helps to prevent future failures. I believe that we can create a Constitutional Amendment (or Amendments) that reduce, and block, government power and control so that the government can not implement the types of overreach that allow it to eliminate citizen’s rights. To that end, I fully support a Convention of States.
My Personal Commitment:
- A Commitment to a solid and unwavering moral compass based on Christian theology.
- The only way to insure that I serve all constituents in the best manner possible is to first have a commitment to integrity, honor and humanity that goes beyond the needs of any individual including myself.
- I will not violate my moral compass, nor will I force it on my constituents. I do not believe that it is my place, nor government’s, to dictate moral positions or culture (that is totalitarianism).
- This priority by definition includes my commitment to Family and when I take the office of Congressional District 1, you will be my family too.
- I will Defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
- The US Constitution is what has held this Country together and made it the greatest place on this planet for nearly 250 years.
- When I take office I will swear an oath the Defend and Uphold this document and I take that oath very seriously.
- Violating the constitution in the name of serving the people is violating the people. That is why my commitment to the Constitution is, “As it was accepted and in force on January 19, 2021.”
- I am a Servant Leader to the Citizens of my District and the Citizens of the USA.
- As your Servant Leader, my #1 job in Washington DC is to return your money and authority over local issues to you as is intended by the Constitution. The Federal Government was never intended to take your money and rule your life.
- This is not about me and it is not about you. It is about US and our children…and their children. It is you who knows best how to serve them in your local environment and economy. You need to be in control.
- A Leader can not lead no one. You need to be behind me as I lead our District. I can only accomplish these things with your support. You must be engaged in making America First in order for it to stay first for all Americans.
The United States of America has slowly become that which our founders were trying to prevent. It has become a centralized totalitarian dictatorship comprised of an unknown number of Administrative Entities that have near unilateral discretion on laws they can create and impose on you. The Founders intent was to have a central entity that added a layer of security and temperance to the operation of the union. Not to create an uncontrollable machine of tyranny.
These bills and a solid focus on rebuilding unity, pride and infrastructure in the USA will return us to being the greatest, most inclusive, most cohesive and benevolent nation the world has ever seen.
As a businessman, I believe that these Vision, Mission and Priorities are paramount. It would be nice to pass my legislation, but there will be many unknowns that will arise. The only way you will know that your representative is “representing” you under those conditions is to know that they have priorities and commitments that meet your approval.
As your Federal Representative it is my job to help temper and guide the Federal Government in what should be it’s mission. To serve and protect YOU to the best of its ability. Today, our Federal Government apparatus serves only itself and other nations. While there is nothing wrong with helping out in the world community, we are not obligated to help anyone, nor comply with any other nations, or entity’s, edicts. Once we get the Federal Government acting more as your servant and less as your Tyrannical King, you will be free to govern yourself at the local level as our Founding Fathers intended. Then we can get the Federal Government on track, doing what it is supposed to do. Protect the peace, prosperity and perpetuation of the Union.
I am committed to defending the innocent and to upholding the equal protections for all Humans as defined by The Constitution of The United States of America.
Your Government needs to respect you as a citizen, and as a Human being. Anyone who tells you that anything in government is “too complicated for you to understand” is trying to take something from you. Please, whether it be in government, or anywhere else in life, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO SAYS, “It is too complicated for you to understand. But do not worry. Just leave everything to me and I will take care of you.” Anyone who says that is telling you that they think you are stupid and easy to take advantage of.
I believe in the promise of the Declaration of Independence, that, “We are all created EQUAL by our Creator,” and that Humans must all be TREATED equal under the law. Any and all infractions of treating Humans in an inequitous manner must be prosecuted. This includes any and all statements, or actions, based on random human genetics (ie skin color, national origin etc) regardless of any claims that the actions are well intended. There is no such thing as beating someone up, or burning down someone’s business, “for a good reason.”
I know that human rights do not come from government, but from God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That includes the right to Freedom of Speech, Religious Liberty and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.
I believe in rebuilding our military which is being depleted and demoralized by the democrat administration and ending the endless wars our failed politicians of the past got us into for decades.
I embrace free thought, welcome robust debate, and I am not afraid to stand up to the oppressive dictates of political correctness and Critical Race Theory. I believe that it is imperative that the “Fairness Doctrine” be reinstated in order to insure citizens have access to all available information and can not be misled by biased new media.
I know that the rule of law is the ultimate safeguard of our freedoms, and affirm that the Constitution means exactly what it says AS WRITTEN. I also reject any changes to the US Constitution made after January 19, 2021 until further notice.
I believe that government should not be in the business of “Stealing from the Rich to Give to the Poor.” Humans are naturally giving and supportive when they feel safe and secure and will support their fellow humans. When government dehumanizes people and takes away their feelings of safety and security, people withdraw, get fearful and shy away from their fellow man. We must END the democratic attack on our HUMANITY. Justice Antonin Scalia said, “The transformation of charity into legal entitlement has produced donors without love and recipients without gratitude…”
Government is a Business. Regardless of what some people want you to think, that is what it is. It has income, expenses, assets and employees. The one thing that government does not have is “responsibility”. When compared to the contemporary tenets of Standard Business Practice, one might say that our Federal Government is basically operating without management and is completely out of control. very Federal Office and Institution is in desperate need of a complete quality and efficiency audit. We must reduce and eliminate waste, redundancy and self serving agencies. In addition to this, Governments often spend 35% or more of any budget on consulting, analysis, oversight and executive review. Much of this consulting and analysis is useless, over done, and/or handed out to “insiders.” It is time that the United States of America got serious about its business of Government and utilized the ingenuity and experience of American Entrepreneurs to manage efficient and fair government operations.
I support FAIR trade, low taxes, and fewer job-killing regulations. I acknowledge that “FAIR” means equal for all, not skewed to damage some in order to make them equal to others. Government regulations on business should be reserved for only the most extreme circumstances.
I know that America must always have the most powerful military on the face of the Earth operating under The Constitution and Bill Of Rights in order to for Justice and Freedom to exist on this planet.
I believe in Law and Order, I know that the men and women of law enforcement are HEROES who deserve our absolute support. There will always be people who seek to harm or abuse others. We will always need brave and compassionate Humans to help protect the innocent.
I believe in Fair and Honest Elections that count every “legal vote” of the Citizens of the United States of America. We must ensure fair, honest, transparent, and secure elections going forward where every LEGAL VOTE counts, and every illegal vote is excluded. We can not create ridiculous rules that create openings for anyone on the planet to qualify to vote in our elections.
Thanks to our Retired Generals and Admirals, I now have a very well written platform statement that includes YOU. I hereby add my signature to this letter from 124 Retired Generals and Admirals of the US Armed Forces and ask you to add your name as well.
Open Letter from Retired Generals
Our Nation is in deep peril. We are in a fight for our survival as a Constitutional Republic like no other time since our founding in 1776. The conflict is between supporters of Socialism and Marxism vs. supporters of Constitutional freedom and liberty.
During the 2020 election an “Open Letter from Senior Military Leaders” was signed by 317 retired Generals and Admirals and, it said the 2020 election could be the most important election since our country was founded. “With the Democrat Party welcoming Socialists and Marxists, our historic way of life is at stake.” Unfortunately, that statement’s truth was quickly revealed, beginning with the election process itself.
Without fair and honest elections that accurately reflect the “will of the people” our Constitutional Republic is lost. Election integrity demands insuring there is one legal vote cast and counted per citizen. Legal votes are identified by State Legislature’s approved controls using government IDs, verified signatures, etc. Today, many are calling such commonsense controls “racist” in an attempt to avoid having fair and honest elections. Using racial terms to suppress proof of eligibility is itself a tyrannical intimidation tactic. Additionally, the “Rule of Law” must be enforced in our election processes to ensure integrity. The FBI and Supreme Court must act swiftly when election irregularities are surfaced and not ignore them as was done in 2020. Finally, H.R.1 & S.1, (if passed), would destroy election fairness and allow Democrats to forever remain in power violating our Constitution and ending our Representative Republic.
Aside from the election, the Current Administration has launched a full-blown assault on our Constitutional rights in a dictatorial manner, bypassing the Congress, with more than 50 Executive Orders quickly signed, many reversing the previous Administration’s effective policies and regulations. Moreover, population control actions such as excessive lockdowns, school and business closures, and most alarming, censorship of written and verbal expression are all direct assaults on our fundamental Rights. We must support and hold accountable politicians who will act to counter Socialism, Marxism and Progressivism, support our Constitutional Republic, and insist on fiscally responsible governing while focusing on all Americans, especially the middle class, not special interest or extremist groups which are used to divide us into warring factions.
Additional National Security Issues and Actions:
• Open borders jeopardize national security by increasing human trafficking, drug cartels, terrorists entry, health/CV19 dangers, and humanitarian crises. Illegals are flooding our Country bringing high economic costs, crime, lowering wages, and illegal voting in some states. We must reestablish border controls and continue building the wall while supporting our dedicated border control personnel. Sovereign nations must have controlled borders.
• China is the greatest external threat to America. Establishing cooperative relations with the Chinese Communist Party emboldens them to continue progress toward world domination, militarily, economically, politically and technologically. We must impose more sanctions and restrictions to impede their world domination goal and protect America’s interests.
• The free flow of information is critical to the security of our Republic, as illustrated by freedom of speech and the press being in the 1st Amendment of our Constitution. Censoring speech and expression, distorting speech, spreading disinformation by government officials, private entities, and the media is a method to suppress the free flow of information, a tyrannical technique used in closed societies. We must counter this on all fronts beginning with removing Section 230 protection from big tech.
• Re-engaging in the flawed Iran Nuclear Deal would result in Iran acquiring nuclear weapons along with the means to deliver them, thereby upsetting Mideast peace initiatives and aiding a terrorist nation whose slogans and goals include “death to America” and “death to Israel” . We must resist the new China/Iran agreement and not support the Iran Nuclear Deal. In addition, continue with the Mideast peace initiatives, the “Abraham Accords,” and support for Israel.
• Stopping the Keystone Pipeline eliminates our recently established energy independence and causes us to be energy dependent on nations not friendly to us, while eliminating valuable US jobs. We must open the Keystone Pipeline and regain our energy independence for national security and economic reasons.
• Using the U.S. military as political pawns with thousands of troops deployed around the U.S. Capitol Building, patrolling fences guarding against a non-existent threat, along with forcing Politically Correct policies like the divisive critical race theory into the military at the expense of the War Fighting Mission, seriously degrades readiness to fight and win our Nation’s wars, creating a major national security issue. We must support our Military and Vets; focus on war fighting, eliminate the corrosive infusion of Political Correctness into our military which damages morale and war fighting cohesion.
• The “Rule of Law” is fundamental to our Republic and security. Anarchy as seen in certain cities cannot be tolerated. We must support our law enforcement personnel and insist that DAs, our courts, and the DOJ enforce the law equally, fairly, and consistently toward all.
• The mental and physical condition of the Commander in Chief cannot be ignored. He must be able to quickly make accurate national security decisions involving life and limb anywhere, day or night. Recent Democrat leadership’s inquiries about nuclear code procedures sends a dangerous national security signal to nuclear armed adversaries, raising the question about who is in charge. We must always have an unquestionable chain of command.
Under a Democrat Congress and the Current Administration, our Country has taken a hard left turn toward Socialism and a Marxist form of tyrannical government which must be countered now by electing congressional and presidential candidates who will always act to defend our Constitutional Republic. The survival of our Nation and its cherished freedoms, liberty, and historic values are at stake.
We urge all citizens to get involved now at the local, state and/or national level to elect political representatives who will act to Save America, our Constitutional Republic, and hold those currently in office accountable. The “will of the people” must be heard and followed.
RADM Ernest B. Acklin, USCG, ret. MG Joseph T. Anderson, USMC, ret. RADM Philip Anselmo, USN, ret. MG Joseph Arbuckle, USA, ret.
BG John Arick, USMC, ret.
RADM Jon W. Bayless, Jr. USN, ret. RDML James Best, USN, ret.
BG Charles Bishop, USAF, ret.
BG William A. Bloomer, USMC, ret.
BG Donald Bolduc, USA, ret.
LTG William G. Boykin, USA, ret.
MG Edward R. Bracken, USAF, ret.
MG Patrick H. Brady, MOH, USA, ret. VADM Edward S. Briggs, USN, ret. LTG Richard “Tex’ Brown III USAF, ret. BG Frank Bruno, USAF, ret.
VADM Toney M. Bucchi, USN, ret. RADM John T. Byrd, USN, ret.
BG Jimmy Cash, USAF, ret.
LTG Dennis D. Cavin, USA, ret.
LTG James E. Chambers, USAF, ret.
MG Carroll D. Childers, USA, ret.
BG Clifton C. “Tip” Clark, USAF, ret. VADM Ed Clexton, USN, ret.
MG Jay Closner, USAF, ret
MG Tommy F. Crawford, USAF, ret. MG Robert E. Dempsey, USAF, ret.
BG Phillip Drew, USAF, ret.
MG Neil L. Eddins, USAF, ret.
RADM Ernest Elliot, USN, ret.
BG Jerome V. Foust, USA, ret.
BG Jimmy E. Fowler, USA, ret. RADMU J. Cameron Fraser, USN, ret. MG John T. Furlow, USA, ret.
MG Timothy F. Ghormley, USMC, ret. MG Francis C. Gideon, USAF, ret. MG William A. Gorton, USAF, ret. MG Lee V. Greer, USAF, ret.
RDML Michael R. Groothousen, Sr., USN, ret. BG John Grueser, USAF, ret.
MG Ken Hagemann, USAF, ret.
BG Norman Ham, USAF, ret.
VADM William Hancock, USN, ret.
LTG Henry J. Hatch, USA, ret.
BG James M. Hesson, USA, ret.
MG Bill Hobgood, USA, ret.
BG Stanislaus J. Hoey, USA, ret.
MG Bob Hollingsworth, USMC, ret.
MG Jerry D. Holmes, USAF, ret.
MG Clinton V. Horn, USAF, ret.
LTG Joseph E. Hurd, USAF, ret.
VADM Paul Ilg, USN, ret.
MG T. Irby, USA, ret.
LTG Ronald Iverson, USAF, ret.
RADM (L) Grady L. Jackson
MG William K. James, USAF, ret.
LTG James H. Johnson, Jr. USA, ret. ADM. Jerome L. Johnson, USN, ret.
BG Charles Jones, USAF, ret.
BG Robert R. Jordan, USA, ret.
BG Jack H. Kotter, USA, ret.
MG Anthony R. Kropp, USA, ret.
RADM Chuck Kubic, USN, ret.
BG Jerry L. Laws, USA, ret.
BG Douglas E. Lee, USA, ret.
MG Vernon B. Lewis, USA, ret.
MG Thomas G. Lightner, USA, ret.
MG James E. Livingston, USMC, ret. MOH MG John D. Logeman, USAF, ret.
MG Jarvis Lynch, USMC, ret.
LTG Fred McCorkle, USMC, ret.
MG Don McGregor, USAF, ret.
LTG Thomas McInerney, USAF, ret. RADM John H. McKinley, USN, ret.
BG Michael P. McRaney, USAF, ret.
BG Ronald S. Mangum, USA, ret.
BG James M. Mead, USMC, ret.
BG Joe Mensching, USAF, ret.
RADM W. F. Merlin, USCG, ret.
RADM (L) Mark Milliken, USN, ret.
MG John F. Miller, USAF, ret.
RADM Ralph M. Mitchell, Jr. USN, ret. MG Paul Mock, USA. ret.
BG Daniel I. Montgomery, USA, ret., RADM John A. Moriarty, USN, ret., RADM David R. Morris, USN, ret.
RADM Bill Newman, USN, ret.
BG Joe Oder, USA, ret.
MG O’Mara, USAF, ret.
MG Joe S. Owens, USA, ret.
VADM Jimmy Pappas, USN, ret.
LTG Garry L. Parks, USMC, ret.
RADM Russ Penniman, RADM, USN, ret.
RADM Leonard F. Picotte, ret.
VADM John Poindexter, USN, ret.
RADM Ronald Polant, USCG, ret.
MG Greg Power, USAF, ret.
RDM Brian Prindle, USN, ret.
RADM J.J. Quinn, USN, ret.
LTG Clifford H. Rees, Jr. USAF, ret.
RADM Norman T. Saunders, USCG, ret.
MG Richard V. Secord, USAF, ret.
RADM William R. Schmidt, USN, ret.
LTG Hubert Smith, USA, ret.
MG James N. Stewart, USAF, ret.
RADM Thomas Stone, USN., ret.
BG Joseph S. Stringham, USA, ret.
MG Michael Sullivan, USMC, ret.
RADM (U) Jeremy Taylor, USN, ret.
LTG David Teal, USAF, ret.
VADM Howard B. Thorsen, USCG, ret.
RADM Robert P. Tiernan, USN, ret.
LTG Garry Trexler, USAF, ret.
BG James T. Turlington, M.D., USAF, ret.
BG Richard J. Valente, USA ret.
MG Paul Vallely, USA, ret.
MG Russell L. Violett, USAF, ret.
BG George H. Walker, Jr. USAR Corp of Engineers, ret. MG Kenneth Weir, USMCR, ret.
BG William O. Welch, USAF, ret.
MG John M. White, USAF, ret.
MG Geoffrey P. Wiedeman, JR. USAF, ret.
MG Richard O. Wightman, Jr., USA, ret.
RADM Denny Wisely, USN, ret.
RADM Ray Cowden Witter, USN, ret.
LTG John Woodward, ret.
Hon. David Russ, Mayor Dundee Oregon